Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Davis Joseph <da...@iu.edu> on 2018/06/29 16:55:17 UTC

Trouble deploying web app to test

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to deploy my project to the django test server-
http://127.0.0.1:8000/ -but I get an error that says the connection is
refused. I've looked through Django's documentation and and other websites
about django deployment but I'm at a loss on how to troubleshoot this
error.

If someone can recommend a way for me to deploy django locally so I can
test my web app using django test server or recommend another deployment
service that is easy for new programmers to use that would be very
appreciated.

Davis Joseph.

Re: Trouble deploying web app to test

Posted by "Christie, Marcus Aaron" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Davis,

Are you still getting an error? If so, is the error in the browser of does it come from the Django server when it tries to start up?  Is this the airavata-django-portal or another Django server? If there is an error message can you please post it.

I’ll also be on hipchat in the Airavata room if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Marcus