Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/05/10 15:35:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans parent pom 2

Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.

I want to call a vote on releasing Apache NetBeans maven parent version 2.

This is a maven pom containing basic information needed like mailing list,
license.

This new version should no more refer to incubator.

The voting artefacts sources are located here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/netbeans/netbeans-parent/netbeans
-parent-2

In addition to that the Maven artifacts built from
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-parent/

with the commit id f3957d486d48c56d177f4a4fac168fb4b5b9d188 (tag
netbeans-parent-2)

are staged in the following repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1026/

Key file is here:

https://www.apache.org/dist/netbeans/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72h

Best Regards

Eric Barboni (skygo)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans parent pom 2

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
+1

Gj

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.