Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Tim Harsch <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/09 19:54:31 UTC

powerpoint worthy diagrams

Hi all,
Does anyone have pointers to some power point worthy diagrams for the suits?  Something that shows the Jena stack in particular.  It will likely end up in our literature or marketing, so public domain stuff,  and/or reproducible with attribution is what I'm looking for.  I'm aware of the diagram at http://jena.sourceforge.net/inference/ which might be useful.  Looking for something that might describe from SPARQL client to SPARQL endpoint(fuseki) to triple store (tdb) as well.  Anything related to the stack.

any help appreciated thanks,

Tim