Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by Jean-Luc Deprez <Je...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/30 16:19:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] committer suggestions

I didn't want to highjack the thread on te process of adding committers.

I don't think I have access to the private list nor am I sure it's my place
to make the suggestion, but...

Can I suggest the current maintainer of the DynamoDB driver being added to
the list of committers?

https://github.com/akka/akka-persistence-dynamodb/commits?author=coreyoconnor

He voted on the name, so he at least showed some kind of interest.

https://github.com/mdedetrich/akka-apache-project/discussions/4#discussioncomment-3746640

Re: [DISCUSS] committer suggestions

Posted by Jean-Luc Deprez <Je...@gmail.com>.
> I don't think he put his name on the Github discussion about becoming
a committer.

Seems like that part is addressed.

https://github.com/mdedetrich/akka-apache-project/discussions/4#discussioncomment-4031175

And someone that was sufficiently trusted to maintain the thing under the
Akka brand, I'd expect would have some kind of "in" in to the Pekko
project, if interested?

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@gmail.com>.