Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Márcio Gurgel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/12 03:29:05 UTC

ReferenceError: validateForm struts 2

Hi all!

I got this error: ReferenceError: validateForm_frmExcl is not defined  when
a form to be validated is inside a <sx:tabbedPanel> <sx:div>
I read some solutions that Musashi and Jeromy wrote about this, but I still
getting the error..
Includding that there's a new attribute (separateScripts) into struts 2.1
dojo tags to resolve this.
I tried to put this attribute and executeScripts="true" inside all related
dojo tags, but the error persists.

Here's some screens:
Page with a list:
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll311/marciorga/?action=view&current=sistema2-1.png

Same page with error:
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll311/marciorga/?action=view&current=sistema3.png

By the way... Is that possible to take out this blue/purple border from
TabbedPanel?
I changed the templateCssPath but it doesn't changed the border.

Tanks so much!