Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rah1x <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/13 09:56:58 UTC

Re: Re: Unable to getting started with SOLR

I have the same issue.... can anyone tell me if they found a solution?

Re: Re: Unable to getting started with SOLR

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
I suggest you to start from here:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToCompileSolr

15 Eylül 2013 Pazar tarihinde Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> adlı