Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2013/01/05 22:44:50 UTC

Color coding for Basic snippents on Mwiki?

Anyone know the attribute for color code Baisc code on the MWiki?

example <code lang="java">
will color code for java, but I have tried baisc oobasic and no luck.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Color coding for Basic snippents on Mwiki?

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Actually I found a page that has many different types of code
including basic and the tag is <source lang="oobas">

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/API/Overview

Thanks.

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/1/6 janI <ja...@apache.org>

> On 6 January 2013 02:30, RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > <top posting, sorry>
> >
> > On a side note, as mentioned on a different thread(1) when using the
> > <source
> > lang="oobas"> tags mwiki display a different set of colours than the ones
> > used by the AOO IDE.
> >
> > One user (actually writing about macro programming on the ES wiki)
> reported
> > this problem some time ago. He runs a personal media wiki site and told
> me
> > that the configuration file with colour definitions is located on
> > extensions/SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi/geshi/geshi
> >
> > He shared his config file on the ES forum:
> >
> > http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/download/file.php?id=3164
> >
> uploaded.
> rgds
> Jan I.

Thanks! It works well (to see the change you need to refresh the page... on
Chromium you also need to delete the cache!)

Regards
Ricardo

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.