Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org> on 2016/10/05 17:56:40 UTC

Apache Tika's public regression corpus

All,

I recently blogged about some of the work we're doing with a large scale regression corpus to make Tika, POI and PDFBox more robust and to identify regressions before release.  If you'd like to chip in with recommendations, requests or Hadoop/Spark clusters (why not shoot for the stars), please do!

  http://openpreservation.org/blog/2016/10/04/apache-tikas-regression-corpus-tika-1302/

Many thanks, again, to Rackspace for our vm and to Common Crawl and govdocs1 for most of our files!

        Cheers,

                 Tim

RE: Apache Tika's public regression corpus

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.
Thank _you_ Dominik for your tools and collaboration!

Great writeup, Tim, thanks for taking the time to tell people about things that we do!

Dominik.

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.