Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 08:31:28 UTC

artwork problem while changing background color of liquid canvas

i am trying to fill the background color in liquid canvas component  as
below  but it didn't work out .Result is no background color/canvas with a
error in
firefox that says unknown pugin .

Graphics g=new Shadow();
        g.setChainedGraphics(new Border()).setChainedGraphics(new
Gradient());
        Fill fill=new Fill("#ADDFFF");
        LiquidCanvasBehavior lcb=new LiquidCanvasBehavior(fill,g,new
RoundedRect());

regards,
Vineet Semwal

Re: artwork problem while changing background color of liquid canvas

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Im happy that some ones using the project, and very good to get some
feed back. I've verified your problem and it seems that the fill is
broken somehow im not quite sure whats going wrong or if we are using
it wrong fully. But when ever fill are present along side gradient
etc, all backround just dissapears.

I have a workaround though, just use plain css to fill your box's for now.

Next step are to get the bug fixed, so I think we have to make a
quickstart for Stefan, and for him he must either be able to see the
out put from wicket on a running server or have a plain htm with
liquid canvas in it.. The easiest thing for us would be just to put
the project you did on a web server somewhere, do you have one
accessible, if you post the url i'll write Stefan? I could put it on
mine, but im still very busy..

regards Nino

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.