Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/06/28 18:51:14 UTC

ApacheCon

Can someone tell me more about ApacheCon--ie, how many attendees
usually, what kind of sessions are planned, etc.?

Si

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@ofbiz.org>.
David Welton wrote:
>> Can someone tell me more about ApacheCon--ie, how many attendees
>> usually, what kind of sessions are planned, etc.?
>
> I don't have exact numbers myself, but 'lots', and 'all kinds of
> sessions'.  Look at apachecon.com - I think there are links to past
> conferences as well.
>
> I really hope someone's sent in a presentation, and that a few of you
> guys might be able to go, in order to get to know the Apache folks.  I
> doubt I'll be there.

I sent in a presentation proposal to do an introduction to OFBiz, it being a new project in the ASF world. We'll see if/how it goes.

I will most likely attend either way.

-David

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by David Welton <da...@gmail.com>.