Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by fr...@gerling.com on 2003/02/07 17:00:58 UTC

Fop font issues with MDB EJBs

Hi there!
I'm experiencing font problems using Message Driven EJBs.
These beans are instanciated/created each time a message is pushed into the
JMS queue these beans are bound to.
Messages contains objects which I build DOMs from, before being used by a
class which does the transformation and printing.
As several messages can be queued withing a second, several EJBs may take
care of the process.
In that case, some fonts are not displayed on the printed paper.
I'm using  embedded fonts, and after a few good prints (the very few first)
, FOP seems to fall back to the default font.My logs show :
[15:49:45,703,Default] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[15:49:46,083,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,083,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,093,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,093,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,153,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,163,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,183,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,193,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,213,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,223,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,223,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,233,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,243,Default] [INFO]
[15:49:46,253,Default] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[15:49:46,304,Default] [INFO]
[15:49:46,304,Default] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[15:49:46,374,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,384,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,384,Default] [ERROR]
[15:49:46,394,Default] unknown font GerlingSwift,normal,normal so defaulted
font to any
[15:49:46,414,Default] [INFO]
[15:49:46,424,Default] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer
[15:49:46,434,Default] [INFO]
[15:49:46,444,Default] Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer

Maybe should I reuse the Driver to avoid this?
Thanks
Frédéric Kieffer