Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Carr <Pa...@express-gifts.co.uk> on 2006/03/10 11:19:00 UTC

How to make dao's / vo's more polymorphic

Hi All,

Is there a way to make the DAO's and VO's generated by abator all extend
a single class or implement a common interface?

Ideally I'd like all my DAO interfaces to extend a BaseDAO and all my
value objects to extend a BaseValueObject automatically as abator
creates them ???

Best Regards
Paul.

Re: How to make dao's / vo's more polymorphic

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Abator doesn't have support for this now - but it should be fairly simple to
add.  Abator would not generate these base objects, it would just assume
they are there and use them - right???

Jeff Butler