Posted to announce@apache.org by Jintao Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/10/09 09:55:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache APISIX Ingress controller v1.5.0 released

Hi all,

Apache APISIX Community is glad to announce the Apache APISIX  Ingress
controller v1.5.0 has been released.

Apache APISIX is a cloud-native microservices API gateway, delivering the
ultimate performance, security, open-source and scalable platform for all
your APIs and microservices.

Apache APISIX Ingress controller is a Kubernetes Ingress controller
implementation using Apache APISIX as the data plane.

This release contains a number of new features, bug fixes. The notable
changes include:

* The API version of all custom resources has been upgraded to v2 in
this release and mark v2beta3 as deprecated. We plan to remove the
v2beta2 API version in the next release
* We have added partial support for Gateway API, which is not enabled
by default, you can set enable_gateway_api=true to enable it.
* Ingress resources can now use all APISIX plugin configurations by
setting the annotation k8s.apisix.apache.org/plugin-config-name=xxx.

Release Note:
https://github.com/apache/apisix-ingress-controller/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#150

Downloads:
https://apisix.apache.org/downloads/