Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Priyam Gupta <pr...@zapr.in> on 2019/12/09 05:37:56 UTC

Hive 1.1.0 support on hive metastore 2.3.0

Hi,

In order to have single hive metastore supporting different clusters of
hive, I have upgraded my hive metastore schema (on postgres) from version
1.1.0  to version 2.3.0. Will hive cluster on version 1.1.0 work if I point
it to upgraded metastore db which is as per hive version 2.3.0.

Thanks,
Priyam

Re: Hive 1.1.0 support on hive metastore 2.3.0

Posted by Priyam Gupta <pr...@zapr.in>.
Thanks. Will try out MR3.

Posted by Sungwoo Park <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Priyam Gupta <pr...@zapr.in>.