Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Barnes <ch...@tamu.edu> on 2003/07/23 19:16:18 UTC

[users@httpd] IIS functions in apache

I have several Linux boxes running apache, but some of my users are
interested in having a website which serves up .asp, .Net, etc apps.

Can apache do this, or am forced to install IIS somewhere?

And no, this is not flame bait material.  I am not interested in
starting a flame war - just finding an answer to the question posed.

--

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Chris Barnes                                       AOL IM: CNBarnes

RE: [users@httpd] IIS functions in apache

Posted by Jeff Cohen <su...@gej-it.com>.
If you'd like to run in the proper way, anyways you'll have to install Win32
machine that will run the extensions for .NET, but if you insist not running
IIS, you can run Sun server ONE.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com