Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by ph...@free.fr on 2015/02/19 17:19:08 UTC

Java classes in SOLR 4.9's Velocity

Hi,

is there a way to use Java classes in SOLR 4.9's Velocity Engine?

If so, how?

Thanks.

Philippe

Re: Java classes in SOLR 4.9's Velocity

Posted by ph...@free.fr.
I was thinking of doing the string-manipulation stuff I currently carry out in my templates [and which pollutes them], in a Java object, especially when the appropriate tools is missing (e.g., $display).

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@gmail.com>.

—