Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Thomas D'Silva <td...@apache.org> on 2018/12/10 22:05:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Jaanai Zhang

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jaanai
Zhang has accepted our invitation to become a committer. He has found and
fixed several bugs [1]. He is also very active on the mailing list helping
out users and providing feedback on new features.

We are looking forward to more great work.

Thank you,
Thomas

[1] *https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4974?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20assignee%3Djaanai%20%20
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-4974?jql=project%20%3D%20PHOENIX%20AND%20assignee%3Djaanai%20%20>*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Phoenix committer: Jaanai Zhang

Posted by Vincent Poon <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Jaanai !

Posted by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Jaanai!

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Jaanai. Well deserved. Welcome to the team.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Jaanai!

--
Best regards,