Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/31 16:32:18 UTC

Fwd: ASF project-wide Docker registry use

Hi

I think the theme is interesting for us too. We should once provide Dockers images for ServiceMix too. It would help to
build more complex solution based on ServiceMix. I think, we should synchronize with JB and his karaf-docker solution.

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect
Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini SSC <http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/en>
Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/> Committer & PMC

Re: Fwd: ASF project-wide Docker registry use

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sure, no problem to wait for the repos. I will request the creation.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Fwd: ASF project-wide Docker registry use

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak