Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com> on 2022/05/24 06:22:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.14.5

Hi all,

I would like to start discussing releasing Flink 1.14.5.

It has already been more than two months since we released 1.14.4. There
are currently 62 tickets[1] already resolved for 1.14.5, some of them quite
severe.

Currently, there are no issues marked as critical or blocker for 1.14.5.
Please let me know if there are any issues you'd like to be included in
this release but still not merged.

I would like to volunteer as a release manager for 1.14.5, and start the
release process once all the issues are merged.

Best,
Xingbo

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20FLINK%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.14.5&startIndex=50

Re: [DISCUSS] Releasing Flink 1.14.5

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Hi everyone,

I will start with the preparation for the release.

Best,
Xingbo

Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com> 于2022年5月31日周二 01:20写道:

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com>.