Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by César Augusto Mateus <ce...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 17:00:51 UTC

T4.0.2: Problem of submit in component tacos:Dialog

Good day,
I have in a AjaxForm a quite peculiar problem:
In Dialog (is based in the example of the Demo app of Tacos), I have
TextFields, a button Submit and a button Cancel.
The idea is to save the data and to hide the dialog when pressing the Submit
button,
and if I only press the Cancel button to hide the Dialog.
When I send the ajax form, i have that press twice the Submit button for
that it hides the Dialog, but in the first press it had already saved.
In addition, the cancel button generates a submit!, and it only  executes a
javascript code.

I know that this problem is quite particular, but any aid would be very well
received.