Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pa...@allsolutions.com.au on 2002/11/19 08:32:56 UTC

XML parser

Hi,
        How can I parse XML using the Apache Tomcat server? Do I have to
install a third party parser or is there one built in? I seem to remember
reading somewhere there was? (AT 4.1.12). I am also looking at Xerces Java
Parser however. Can someone throw some light on the subject please?

Thnaks

Paul.

Re: XML parser

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
>         How can I parse XML using the Apache Tomcat server? Do I have to
> install a third party parser or is there one built in? I seem to remember
> reading somewhere there was? (AT 4.1.12). I am also looking at Xerces Java
> Parser however. Can someone throw some light on the subject please?

You can parse XML on all current released versions of Tomcat.  If you want
more details, please post your request on tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org.