Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sebastian Fink <Se...@gmx.de> on 2008/08/20 17:44:44 UTC

WinInet with Xerces

I came across the sample code for a WinInetNetAccessor class (ASF JIRA Key:XERCESC-692) and failed by trying to use it with xerces-c-src-distribution 2.8.0. It is necessary to use WinInet, because I have to use a proxy to get a xml-file. I'm working on a mfc-application, which uses the static-version of the xerces-library. I added the sample code to the xerces-lib and compiled it without any problems (by adding and choosing the XML_USE_NETACCESSOR_WININET-Macro). But my mfc-application can't open the xml-file via http. Isn't it possible to use the wininet-netaccessor with the static library or what has to be changed in the WinInetNetAccessor-Classes?