Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com> on 2003/02/17 10:25:17 UTC

[(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Subject says it all.

(It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)

Committers:
...cast them votes, people.

Peter:
You haven't asked to have your privs restored, I'm merely
assuming that you want them (I know I want you to have them,
though). So feel free to decline the invitation if you want,
it's just that - an invitation.

/LS

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote, On 17/02/2003 10.25:
> Subject says it all.
>
> (It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
> he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)
>
> Committers:
> ...cast them votes, people.

If he wants, +1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Federico Barbieri <fe...@betaversion.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:
> Subject says it all.
>
> (It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
> he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)
>
> Committers:
> ...cast them votes, people.

+1

fede

> Peter:
> You haven't asked to have your privs restored, I'm merely
> assuming that you want them (I know I want you to have them,
> though). So feel free to decline the invitation if you want,
> it's just that - an invitation.
>
> /LS

If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research,
would it?

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 10:25:17AM +0100, Leo Sutic wrote:
> Subject says it all.
>
> (It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
> he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)
>
> Committers:
> ...cast them votes, people.

+1

welcome back
-pete

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 10:25:17AM +0100, Leo Sutic wrote:
> Subject says it all.
>
> (It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
> he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)
>
> Committers:
> ...cast them votes, people.

+1

--Jeff

Posted by Huw Roberts <hu...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:

>Committers:
>...cast them votes, people.

+1

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com>.
Leo Sutic wrote:

>Subject says it all.
>
>(It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
>he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)
>
>Committers:
>...cast them votes, people.

+1

Leif

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:
> Subject says it all.
>
> (It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
> he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)
>
> Committers:
> ...cast them votes, people.
>

> Peter:
> You haven't asked to have your privs restored, I'm merely
> assuming that you want them (I know I want you to have them,
> though). So feel free to decline the invitation if you want,
> it's just that - an invitation.

Doh!  You beat me to it!

+1 from me.

RE: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Although I'm a "little bit too late": +1 (if he wants)

Carsten

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:
> Subject says it all.
>
> (It is my understanding that a vote must be held on this - i.e.
> he's not getting his commit privs restored automagically.)
>
> Committers:
> ...cast them votes, people.

If Peter wants, here's my +1

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: [(PMC:)Proposal/Invitaion/Vote] Peter Donald as Committer

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Leo Sutic wrote:
> Committers:
> ...cast them votes, people.