Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mickhayes <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/10 11:05:49 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ EOL?

You could have a look at the AMQ Apollo development -
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/
or even http://www.ohloh.net/p/apache-apollo

I understand that the plan is for Apollo to supersede ActiveMQ.

-----
Michael Hayes B.Sc. (NUI), M.Sc. (DCU), SCSA SCNA

Re: ActiveMQ EOL?

Posted by Christopher Johnston <ch...@gmail.com>.
Apollo lacks clustering support as far as I am aware.   Looks like an interesting upgrade though.

Re: ActiveMQ EOL?

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.