Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2012/08/01 15:46:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Airavata 0.4-Incubating RC1

Hi All,

The VOTE is called for a lazy consensus and is close to 72 hours. Just in case if there are any further comments, I will leave the vote open for 6 more hours. If you have any concerns or comments with this release please voice your opinions and vote now.

Thanks,
Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much Ate for taking time to review and feedback and votes. I will close the Vote now and post results.

Suresh

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Hi Suresh,