Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ivan Vasilev <iv...@sirma.bg> on 2007/12/07 14:08:31 UTC

When is expected Lucene 2.3 to be released?

Hi Lucene Guys,

Can you say approximately when will be released Lucene 2.3? We have some
costumizations in the source code of hte Lucene and we will have to
transfer them in the 2.3 release, so it is important for us to know when
approximately this will happen in order to make our plans.

Thanks in advance,
Ivan

Re: When is expected Lucene 2.3 to be released?

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
There are active discussions now on java-dev about trying to get the
2.3 release out "soon", maybe in the next month or two.

However, nothing is certain!

Best to check java-dev and follow along...

Mike