Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rob Van Mieghem <ro...@axelera.net> on 2003/09/25 15:44:56 UTC

Encoding

Hi,

I'm using the Insert component, building a javascript array as output.
One of the elements in the array is a stringliteral which I insert in a
DHTML Textnode on some useraction (clientside).
The problem is that when I use "raw", the character isn't displayed as
it should (it writes out "?" instead of "ë"), but not using it,
correctly writes out &#235;
Off course, when I insert this stringliteral in a DHTMLTexnode is gets
displayed as it is (meaning "&#235;" and not "ë" as I want it to).
Any suggestions on how to solve this?
Thanx in advance,

Rob

Re: Encoding