Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 王艳虹 <11...@qq.com> on 2020/10/09 06:54:55 UTC

回复: Authority of IoTDB's confluence

yanhongwang

发件人:                                                                                                                        "dev"                                                                                    <kelggu@gmail.com&gt;;
发送时间:&nbsp;2020年10月9日(星期五) 下午2:51
收件人:&nbsp;"dev"<dev@iotdb.apache.org&gt;;

主题:&nbsp;Re: Authority of IoTDB's confluence

haimeiguo
kelggu@gmail.com

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 2:44 PM runhuster@foxmail.com <runhuster@foxmail.com&gt;
wrote:

&gt; Hi Jialin,
&gt;
&gt; That's great!
&gt;
&gt; Please add my account chaow, thanks!
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Thanks.
&gt;
&gt; Chao Wang
&gt; BONC Ltd
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; From: Jialin Qiao
&gt; Date: 2020-10-09 14:26
&gt; To: dev-iotdb
&gt; Subject: Authority of IoTDB's confluence
&gt; Hi,
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Since more and more contributors are sharing the design docs in google
&gt; docs or other platform, I would like to share the confluence of IoTDB [1].
&gt; Welcome to put your design documents, test results or any other helpful
&gt; contents in the page.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; If you want to get the edit authority, please reply to this mail to leave
&gt; your confluence username &amp; account.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Design+Document
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Thanks,
&gt; --
&gt; Jialin Qiao
&gt; School of Software, Tsinghua University
&gt;
&gt; 乔嘉林
&gt; 清华大学 软件学院
&gt;