Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chris Sciarrino <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 06:12:51 UTC

Choosing VMWare SCSI Controller Type

Hi,

I am having an issue where my vmware templates are being deployed with the
lsi parallel scsi controller type which is causing them to blue screen. Is
there any way to choose which scsi controller type it will be deployed
with? Or is there any other way to make it deploy the lsi sas controller?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Choosing VMWare SCSI Controller Type

Posted by Chris Sciarrino <ch...@gmail.com>.
I have reported it, the id is cloudstack-4787.

--
Francois Gaudreault
fgaudreault@cloudops.com

Re: Choosing VMWare SCSI Controller Type

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chris Sciarrino <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

Posted by Sean Hamilton <se...@seanhamilton.co.uk>.