Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Trice <at...@adobe.com> on 2012/01/19 15:01:24 UTC

ExternalScreen plugin

Hi Everyone!
I've got a PhoneGap plugin that I think could be useful to the community, and wanted to inquire about merging it with the main phonegap-plugins branch (I have no idea who actually does this).   The plugin enables a second/multi screen experience on iOS devices.

You can read about the plugin here:
http://www.tricedesigns.com/2012/01/12/multi-screen-ios-apps-with-phonegap/

And the source is available in my fork of the phonegap-plugins repository:
https://github.com/triceam/phonegap-plugins/tree/master/iPhone/ExternalScreen

I was hoping someone could merge this, or it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could let me know who manages the main repository.   Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Andrew Trice
Technical Evangelist, Adobe
atrice@adobe.com

Re: ExternalScreen plugin

Posted by Andrew Trice <at...@adobe.com>.
I looked, but I have not found any Android devices or APIs capable for a
second screen experience.  If you are aware of any, please let me know.
I haven't looked into BlackBerry or WP7 APIs yet to see if it is possible,
but was toying with the idea.

Thanks,
Andrew Trice

Re: ExternalScreen plugin