Posted to dev@celeborn.apache.org by Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org> on 2023/02/13 08:47:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Celeborn(Incubating) 0.2.0-incubating-rc5

Hi Celeborn community,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Celeborn (Incubating)
0.2.0-incubating-rc5

The git tag to be voted upon:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-celeborn/releases/tag/v0.2.0-incubating-rc5

The git commit hash:
368b8d0cb67a71e5af2a29604359e583e38d39cb

The source and binary artifacts can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/celeborn/v0.2.0-incubating-rc5/

Fingerprint of the PGP key release artifacts are signed with:
FCF20BB29C7BEFDF58F998F76392F71F37356FA0

My public key to verify signatures can be found in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/celeborn/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary
number of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and the reason)

Checklist for release:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
Steps to validate the release:
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

Starting with my +1 (binding):

* Download links, checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
* Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.
* Release files have the word incubating in their name.
* DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct.
* All files have license headers if necessary.
* No unlicensed compiled archives bundled in source archive.
* The source tarball matches the git tag.
* Build from source is successful.

Thanks,
Ethan Feng

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Celeborn(Incubating) 0.2.0-incubating-rc5

Posted by Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org>.
Hi Celeborn community,
    Due to some issues that we fixed recently. The RC5 will be remade.
    This vote is closed.

Ethan Feng

Ethan Feng <et...@apache.org> 于2023年2月13日周一 16:47写道: