Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by navigator123 <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/09 20:10:14 UTC

JDBC:query error while using the command

Hello All,
I am new to the forum (and karaf). Kindly pardon if this question is already
addressed. I'm trying to use jdbc:query command and had defined my DS as
found in this  link
<http://www.liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2012/01/13/Apache+Karaf+Tutorial+Part+6+-+Database+Access>

PFB screen grabs that shows my current configuration.
<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4046556/Capture.png>

I have also tried the following query:
karaf@trun()> jdbc:query test "select count(*) from sakila.address" but also
got this as well.
Error executing command jdbc:query: too many arguments specified

While searching online I found a link where a user explains this problem in
4.0.1.

While I tried to use system:version it is 4.0.3. Is the problem solved in
this revision or am I giving wrong command.

Any help would be great.

Regards,
Hari