Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/10 04:25:50 UTC

integration tests

Hi all,

Currently Apache Jenkins has been back to normal for a few days and most of
the recent PRs have been passing all jenkins check.

Committers, please only merge PRs when it passes all CI checks and not
merge changes that can be breaking master. Otherwise it is really hard to
get CI back to normal again.

- Sijie

Re: integration tests

Posted by Sanjeev Kulkarni <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 on making it mandatory.

Re: integration tests

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
Integration tests are now required to be able to merge PRs.

--
Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: integration tests