Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rupesh Kumar <ru...@adobe.com> on 2011/05/23 13:30:48 UTC

How to get early notification of the upcoming release

Hi,

How do I get an early notification of the upcoming release (including Secur= ity fix) from Tomcat? Is there any program/subscription mechanism for this?

Basically we have made some custom changes to Tomcat source and would like = to get the early notification so that we can merge those changes with Tomca= t ones and make it available as soon as the public release is made.

Regards,

Rupesh

RE: How to get early notification of the upcoming release

Posted by Rupesh Kumar <ru...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Mark! That was very helpful.

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: How to get early notification of the upcoming release

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.