Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2008/09/25 08:06:31 UTC

Problems with Ant on TeamCity

There are problems mit the tests on the CI server
http://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?buildId=14126&buildTypeId=bt1
29&tab=buildLog

[junit] org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest (<1s)
   [org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest] testIgnoreDependenciesExecutor
(<1s)
   [testIgnoreDependenciesExecutor] org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException:
Unable to obtain a Target Executor instance.
   [testIgnoreDependenciesExecutor] Unable to obtain a Target Executor
instance.
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.getExecutor(Project.java:1163)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest.testIgnoreDependenciesExecutor(Executo
rTest.java:90)

   [org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest] testIgnoreDependenciesFailure
(<1s)
   [testIgnoreDependenciesFailure] org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException:
Unable to obtain a Target Executor instance.
   [testIgnoreDependenciesFailure] Unable to obtain a Target Executor
instance.
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.getExecutor(Project.java:1163)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1181)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest.testIgnoreDependenciesFailure(Executor
Test.java:116)

   [org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest] testKeepGoingIgnoreDependencies
(<1s)
   [testKeepGoingIgnoreDependencies]
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError
   [testKeepGoingIgnoreDependencies]
	 at
org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest.testKeepGoingIgnoreDependencies(Execut
orTest.java:147)

[junit] Test org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest FAILED
[junit] org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.AntTest (1s)
[org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.AntTest] testAntCoreLib (<1s)
[testAntCoreLib] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expecting log to
contain "ant.jar" log was "${ant.core.lib}"
[testAntCoreLib] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expecting log to
contain "ant.jar" log was "${ant.core.lib}"
	at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildFileTest.assertLogContaining(BuildFileTest.jav
a:101)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildFileTest.expectLogContaining(BuildFileTest.jav
a:123)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.AntTest.testAntCoreLib(AntTest.java:316)

These tests passed on my machine
Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.ExecutorTest
Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0,266 sec

Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.AntTest
Tests run: 32, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1,015 sec

Some ideas?

Jan

AW: Problems with Ant on TeamCity

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
Thanks, I think that was the point.
I added a -Djunit.fork=true without success, so I changed the TC-configuration
to use the command line runner instead of Ant. This results in three configurations
(Windows, Linux, MacOS).

Jan

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.