Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2004/08/26 19:34:56 UTC

Re: Access the HttpSession within transform method of a custom transformer

Why would you think it is not possible? If you look at
WriteDOMSessionTransformer you'll see it accessing the Cocoon session. The
Cocoon session as implemented today just calls the http session for
everything it does. As an alternative, to be sure you can just get the
HttpServletRequest from the ObjectModel and then get the HttpSession.

Posted by Javier Ramos <ma...@parsec.es>.
Thanks, the pointer to WriteDOMSessionTransformer was very useful...