Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Avinash K P <na...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 09:55:17 UTC

Open office 2.4.0 installer for Solaris 11 on x86

Hi All

We are currently working on report generation in all Indic laguages.
Please let me know which version of OpenOffice supports [all/most] indic
languages.

We have tried OpenOffice 2.4.0 on solaris sparc, please let me know if
2.4.0 installer is available for Solaris11 X86. In the download section i
could see SDK for Solaris Sparc only.

Thanks
Avinash

Re: Open office 2.4.0 installer for Solaris 11 on x86

Posted by Avinash K P <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Terry

Thanks for the quick response. :)

Regards