Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Liu Haifeng <lh...@dso.org.sg> on 2003/02/21 11:32:18 UTC

[users@httpd] Perl CGI upload problem

Hi,

I am using CGI.PM to upload files to my web server (Apache 1.3.27) in a linux box.   The perl cgi script only works in a limited number of tries.  The size of the uploaded file at the server is always set to 0 after the clients have done a few of uploading.  It works again after I restart the httpd.

I have checked the archive.  It seems that it is related to request size limitation.  However, I cannot find any related settings in the configuration files (httpd.conf, access.conf, srm.conf).  Anybody can give me some clues?

Thanks!

Haifeng Liu