Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Weaver, Chris (Indust, PTL)" <ch...@penske.com> on 2006/04/03 19:09:44 UTC

Subversion source folder mapping to local folders question (is it many to many)

Can you map multiple source folders to the same local folder? I get an error when trying to do so.

Re: Subversion source folder mapping to local folders question (is it many to many)

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Apr 3, 2006, at 21:09, Weaver, Chris (Indust, PTL) wrote:

> Can you map multiple source folders to the same local folder? I get
> an error when trying to do so.

No. A working copy comes from exactly one repository path.

Perhaps you can make use of svn:externals for whatever it is you're
trying to do?

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch07s04.html