Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2016/12/02 10:10:37 UTC

Release specific documentation, was: Starting OfBiz at boot in the user list

Hi Jacques,

We should indeed have an additional Wiki page where the deployment,
running and hosting informations for releases 16.x + are documented.

Which brings me to an idea: we should see if we can reorganise the
documentation to have an entry point by release/version so that all
informations are consistent within a release. We may have other
impacting changes in the project and we should enable users to easily
find all informations.

That would be a good start for contributors who want to contribute apart
from code.

An example would be: http://camel.apache.org/manual.html
Regards,

Michael

Re: Release specific documentation, was: Starting OfBiz at boot in the user list

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
+1 Micheal, that sounds like a good idea to me.

Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Great initiative, Michael,

Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Michael,

Sorry missed this until now.

Yes that would be marvellous and I can help.

As you know I started something for Ant to Gradle changes, but not of this proposed scope.

Jacques

Le 02/12/2016 � 11:10, Michael Brohl a �crit :