Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Michael Perelman <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2016/01/27 18:31:26 UTC

referrals

i am running ads2.0.0-M17, and wondering if it supports referrals. the
doc on your site is missing the section on referrals, so i was hoping
that you would be able disclose info on how to use referrals in apache
directory studio. thank you!

Re: referrals

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 01/27/2016 10:26 PM, Michael Perelman wrote:
> thank you for the info, Stefan.
>
> what are the benefits of switching to M21 with respect to referrals? or are you simply suggesting because it is just better overall?

At least one bug was fixed in M20, but I don't know exactly when it was
introduced, somewhere between M15 and M19:

RE: referrals

Posted by Michael Perelman <mi...@hotmail.com>.

Re: referrals

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.