Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/14 18:19:08 UTC

Generic Roles in Shopping Cart

I'm needing to restrict a custom roleTypeId to 1 per shopping cart and I'm not finding a way to do that. Would there be any objection to changing the way the roles are handled in the shopping cart?  I would like to change all of the roles that should be restricted to 1 per shopping cart from specified variables to a HashMap(String roletypeId, String partyId) in contrast to the additionalPartyRole of HashMap(String roleTypeId, List(String partyId)).

Re: Generic Roles in Shopping Cart

Posted by Jim Barrows <ji...@gmail.com>.
What problem are you trying to solve?

--