Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tim Willard <ti...@verizon.net> on 2002/12/11 16:03:22 UTC

[users@httpd] PHP Error Pages

Is there anyway you can substitute a php error with a static html page?
Example: I am using postnuke, if the database connection is lost or down,
post nuke displays quite a bit of information about your database connection
I would not like seen. (connect string) I would like to see if apache can
detect this error and display index.html instead of index.php in these
instances.

Thanks in advance,
Tim