Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by thometal <tt...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/02 10:14:09 UTC

Re: karaf 4.0.0.M2 testing with testng leads to an error

Ok thx for testing.

I created a Ticket in pax exam:

https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXEXAM-698

Re: karaf 4.0.0.M2 testing with testng leads to an error

Posted by Andreas Kuhtz <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I did some more testing and added a new pax-exam-invoker-testng module to
my fork of pax-exam (https://github.com/akuhtz/org.ops4j.pax.exam2.git -->
branch invoker-testng) with and some changes to KarafTestContainer to use
TestNG instead of JUnit but I didn't succeed and I'm even not sure if it is
possible at all the way I tried to solve it. (The whole part of dependency
injection is still missing ...)
My test always terminates with an exception when the testng annotations are
scanned and I haven't found a way to solve this problem ... Maybe Harald or
someone else has more insight into the magic of testng.

Regards,
Andreas