Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Masayuki Ishikawa <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/27 03:47:07 UTC

Re: what does that mean if "g_cpu_irqset" equal 0x03 on SMP mode? did this mean the two cores goes into race condition?

Hello,

>     i meet  times of "g_cpu_irqset==3" assert is true during daylight,
but i forget keep the log file,
>did this represents something wrong happen of SMP mode?

In my understanding, yes, there is something wrong in the NuttX SMP kernel.
Could you tell us what CPU and board you are using?

If you are using Cortex-A series, you need to fix IPI (Inter Processor
Interrupt) handling
which I and Greg replied to another thread a couple of days ago.

Thanks,
Masayuki