Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@exemail.com.au> on 2006/02/24 12:29:40 UTC

@Persist not persisting?

Hi,

I have a page class with the following List property, which I use with a
contrib:table

@InitialValue("new java.util.ArrayList()")
@Persist
public abstract ArrayList getList();

The first n rows of the table display fine, but when I click on the
table's "paging" control, I get no rows. Putting some debug statements
in the code reveals that my page is given a "new java.util.ArrayList()"
object every time it is invoked by clicking on the paging control,
rather than being given the list that was initially populated with the
data.

Is this expected behaviour?