Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by G....@lrcb.umcn.nl on 2006/09/07 09:38:57 UTC

I18n issue!

Hoi,

I'm still a novice when it comes to using forrest, but have succeeded to create a static multilanguage site. But I have a question that I don't know how to tackle!

Let me assume that the default language was set to English. Now I've a specific page which doesn't have a full translation in English yet, so I want to add a redirecting link on this page to the corresponding page on the Dutch version of the site. So clicking that link should bring me to the corresponding Dutch page, together with the full Dutch layout of the page!

The verit Informationssysteme GmbH (www.verit.de) which is one of the Example Sites presented on the forrest.apache.org site has it implemented. But how?

Does anybody know whether that's easy to do? Maybe I really have to understand sitemaps, xslt and stuff like that! Thanks!

Regards,
	Verhaag, Gerard