Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Olaf <om...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/25 16:53:29 UTC

Downloading IMAP attachments fails on karaf

Hello,

downloading attachments (about 1Mb in size) fails if I deploy my application
to karaf.

If I start my application locally it uses mail-1.4.7.jar. I can see it in
exception trace, because messages cannot be copied:

javax.mail.MessagingException: A17 NO Error in IMAP command received by
server.
	at com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPFolder.copyMessages(IMAPFolder.java:1762)
~[mail-1.4.7.jar:1.4.7]

After installing in karaf:

        com.sun.mail.iap.CommandFailedException: A9 NO Error in IMAP command
received by server.
        at
com.sun.mail.imap.IMAPFolder.copyMessages(IMAPFolder.java:1762)[72:javax.mail:1.4.7]

So it use javax.mail:1.4.7 there and for some reason it doesn't download
attachments.

Any suggestions, how to resolve this?