Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@opentechnet.com> on 2003/04/09 12:53:47 UTC

Maven, docbooks and linking

    I'm creating documentation for my project using the simple docbook
format. I wanted to make a link between several documents, but it seems
that the tag used to do this kind of links (olink) is not included is
simple docbook, so how should I make this links so maven create correct
links between HTML documents, while mantaining the links in docbook
portable to another formats? I think ulink is not an option, am I wrong?

    Regards
    Jose