Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de> on 2020/04/28 12:07:49 UTC

No Video in Settings

Hello,

we are using / testing OM since about two weeks.

Currently i have a user in LAN that is not able to see a video setting up the devices?

Firewall should not be the problem because i had a conference with another user behind the same firewall.

This user ha a "still image" oft he cam. Trying different settings / resolutions the image got totally lost.

In Camera App of win 10 there's an image.

Reboot and cache delete did not change anything.

We are using Firefox 75.0/64.

Any idea how to test out for the cause oft he problem?

Re: No Video in Settings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have migrated to Ubuntu long time ago :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

AW: No Video in Settings

Re: No Video in Settings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This part is very specific

AW: No Video in Settings

Posted by Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de>.

Re: No Video in Settings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

AW: No Video in Settings

Re: No Video in Settings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: No Video in Settings

Posted by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu>.
Hey guys,

Re: No Video in Settings

Posted by kaffeesurrogat <ka...@posteo.de>.
Dear Peter,

AW: No Video in Settings

Posted by Peter-Otto Weber <cy...@hotmail.de>.
Well, Kaffeesurrogat.

If this is the only solution than my customer will not allow OM to be used.

Chrome is not an option... but OM would really be great as alternative to bussiness solutions with all it's privacy problems.

Best wishes

POW

Re: No Video in Settings

Posted by kaffeesurrogat <ka...@posteo.de>.